Full Stack Developer — June 2018
We are looking for a talented and committed full-stack (JS/Front-end/PHP) developer to help with our application and website development.
Tell us how you’re going to make the world better, we’d be happy to have you on board.
You will be tasked to oversee and perform:
- Extending the existing API for blockchain operations
- Extending and maintaining front-end web applications and building tech demos
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of third party APIs
Here is what we expect from you:
- Being the smartest person in the team
- Very thorough understanding of PHP or another backend language
- Basic understanding of blockchain is a plus, as well as experience dealing with IBM Bluemix platform, particularly APIConnect
- Ability to build a one-page web app from scratch.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code. Spaghetti is only good in the dish.
- Good understanding of the full technology stack, and the experience of collaboration with different specialised teams
- Having a basic understanding of usability and UX.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong understanding and already make use of Git
- Experience in leading a team - remote team will be even better
- You are also expected to show some leadership skills including resource planning, task delegation and research.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a very competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people