Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented and committed full-stack (PHP/JS/Front-end) developer to help with our application and website development.
Your primary focus will be the development of APIs and integrations for Carbonate (https://carbonateapp.com), our HR app, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for integrating the front-end and back-end elements built by both your co-workers and other third party organisations.
Occasionally, though, you will also have to work on:
- Proof-of-concept apps for startups we’re working with (some are really cool)
- Promotional and company websites with some cool front-end stuff.
Tell us how you’re going to make the world better, we’d be happy to have you on board.
You will be tasked to oversee and perform:
- Extending the existing API for blockchain operations
- Extending and maintaining front-end web applications and building tech demos
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of third party APIs
Here is what we expect from you:
- Being the smartest person in the team
- Ok, frameworks: Angular, React for front-end, Laravel, Lumen for backend (Django and Rails as a bonus)
- More importantly than frameworks is the ability to learn new frameworks
- Very thorough understanding of PHP, including PHP 7
- Building fast, fluid, responsive front-end (HTML, CSS, anyone?)
- Ability to build a one-page web app from scratch
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code. Spaghetti is only good in the dish
- Having a basic understanding of usability and UX.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong understanding and already make use of Git
- Expressing your thoughts clearly
Don’t worry if you don’t match one or two of the requirements above — nobody is perfect.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a very competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people