Junior Android Developer — October 2018 (Ahmedabad)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful engineer to build and/or contribute to remarkable Android applications.
You will work on challenging projects and will learn more than ever before. It’s a good job, really.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scalable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you’ve made.
- Have at least 1 to 1.5 years working experience with a team that implements proper devops processes and has delivered finished products
- Knowledge of Android studio and Gradle system
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Java, Android OS, framework integrations
- Social frameworks, In-app purchases, Other libraries’ utilisation and code optimisation
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is desirable
- Knowledge of application deployment on play store
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Hands on with code versioning (SVN, Git)
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people