Junior iOS Developer — August 2018
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skillful person to build remarkable iOS applications from scratch, as well as support a few long-term projects (like Carbonate). From time to time, you will also need to build proof-of-concept apps to showcase the technology and produce the “Wow” effect in our clients.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scalelable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you’ve made.
- As the first member of the team, you are expected to be ready to lead the team when it grows.
- Have at least 2 years working experience with a team that implements proper develops processes and has delivered finished products
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Swift (4 please) and Objective C
- Deep knowledge of all the essential iOS frameworks
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Knowledge of React Native is not required, but a plus.
- Understanding of how blockchain and smart contracts work is a plus
- Experience with BLE beacons (iBeacon, Eddystone) is a big advantage