Junior iOS Developer — October 2018 (Ahmedabad)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful person to build remarkable iOS applications from scratch. From time to time, you will also need to build proof-of-concept apps to showcase the technology.
You will work on challenging projects and learn more than ever before.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scaleable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you’ve made.
- Have at least 1 to 1.5 years working experience with a team that implements proper develops processes and has delivered finished products
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Deep knowledge of all the essential iOS frameworks
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Work with REST-based APIs using JSON Data
- Ensure that the apps are built using latest technologies and comply with industry standards and best practices
- Experienced with version control via Git
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people